Though we meet and run as a group, each runner is responsible for their own safety, training and achieving personal running goals.
- Runs will be different paces, distances and routes depending who shows up. Typically, each week there are running routes for new runners, 5K, 10K and 15K. Heart & Sole Running Club weekend runs have a laid back atmosphere, enjoy the company of your running partners at the pace and distance that you feel comfortable with. If you have time after the run, socialize with the other runners at Findlay Community Center for free coffee and tea (sometimes even treats)!
- When/Where: First 3 Sundays of the month - 9am @ Findlay Community Center (23 Elliot St, Dartmouth) and last Sunday of the month - 9am @ Cabin Coffee (corner of Salter St/Hollis St, Halifax)
- Oct 1-April 30
- Depending on weather and sidewalk conditions, 5K easy run, intervals or hill repeats.
- When/Where: Every Wednesday @ 6pm Graham's Gove (across from Braemar Superstore, Dartmouth)
May 1 - Sept 30
- Speed training will help you to run faster and easier during your regular runs.
- When/Where: Every Wednesday @ 6pm Beazley Field/Track (Caledonia Road, Dartmouth)
Though we meet as a group to support one another, all training at the Heart & Sole Running Club is self-directed. Run at your own pace and ability.
- Heart & Sole Club members who are interested in biking the Shubie/Lake Charles Trail. This is a recreational ride and all levels of experience are welcome. Contact the club via email to sign up for the information and full schedule of rides.
- When/Where: Tuesday @ 6pm and Saturday @ 9am - Graham’s Grove in Dartmouth (across the street from Braemar Superstore)
join our club
It's free to become a Heart & Sole Running Club member.
To join our not-for-profit Dartmouth running club, simply sign up for our mailing list and you will receive weekly routes in advance, find training partners and get updates on races.
psssst pass it on...
Like our Facebook Page
If you know others interested in a Dartmouth running club, than please forward this website onto them or use one of the links below to let other runners know about the Heart & Sole Running Club: